Neuroscience of Manifesting VIP Upgrade
Neuroscience of Manifesting: The Art and Science of Creating a Life you Love
Leading-Edge Training Program for Professional Women
Learn practical science-based tools to restore balance, shift limiting beliefs and take inspired action to create more of the things you want (relationships, work, creativity etc). Understand the mechanisms of manifesting so you can create more consciously and with ease.
The course is designed to help you understand what happens in our brain and body and how that impacts our ability to create (or block!) the things we want in life. Once we shift those blocks, things we want will flow more easily into our experience (and we will feel happier too!).
The course will show you simple tools and strategies to:
- Feel less stress, pressure, and overload
- Set boundaries so you aren’t self-sacrificing and over committing
- Give yourself permission to take a break!
- Replenish and restore balance
- Cultivate a sense of joy, fun and playfulness
- Discover the two powerful modes of Being to maximise energy and joy and spark creativity and inspiration
- Feel more present and connected with others
- Pursue dreams that stimulate you and Light up your Soul without losing balance
- Tune into Intuition and Higher Self for greater clarity, creativity, and productivity
- Create with more energy, flow and momentum towards your goals
- Learn EFT tapping for Goal Success – break through the barriers holding you back
- Increase time abundance so you have more time for you!
Join like-minded soulful women for connection and inspiration
3 Month Course includes:
- 6 x 90min group coaching calls run fortnightly
- 6 x meditation sessions run fortnightly (30min experiential session + optional Q&A 30min for those who want check-in/support)
- Private Facebook group for support, connection and resources
Includes all of the above, plus 3 x 1:1 one hour private coaching sessions with Emma to deep dive into blocks or accelerate momentum to your goals
Course commences 28th April 2023. Groups will run Friday lunchtime AEST. Recordings available for those who miss the live sessions
For any queries contact us here.
Disclaimer: This workshop is for educational purposes only. It does not constitute psychological treatment for any mental or medical health condition, and does not promise any outcome. It is recommended you consult with your mental or medical health practitioner prior to participating in this workshop. Participation is at participants own risk. By registering for this workshop you acknowledge that you have not engaged in psychological therapy with Emma Gray, and you acknowledge and accept our terms and conditions.