with Tracy Driscoll and Emma Gray
Reconnect with nature. Reconnect with yourself. Reconnect with spirit.
Join us at the beautiful Mansfield Estate Eco Retreat at Bonny Hills for 3 days of replenishment and rejuvenation.
Led by Tracy and Emma who are masters at group transformation and coaching.
Queen’s Lake nature immersion walk
Relaxation, massage or 1:1 coaching
Yoga or relaxation
Embodied Wisdom Session
Gong sound healing
Relaxation, massage, or 1:1 coaching
Yoga or relaxation
Rainbow Beach final circle
Lunch and goodbyes
- Boutique premium eco friendly accommodation for 2 nights and 3 days
- Round trip airport pick up and drop off
- Facilitated wisdom sessions, nature immersion walks, sound healing, and guided meditation circles
- Exquisite, nutritious meals with a global flavour by Seed Catering led by Chef Will Edwards (https://www.seedcatering.com.au)
- Meals: Day 1: lunch, afternoon tea, dinner. Day 2: breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner. Day 3: breakfast, morning tea, lunch
- 1 x 1 hour massage
- Optional 1:1 coaching session during the retreat and a follow-up session one month later with Tracy or Emma
- Tracy and Emma on-sight and accessible for the duration
- Retreat dates 22 – 24 November 2022
- Airfare is not included in the retreat price
- Travel and medical insurance are recommended
- Payment in full is required upon registration to secure your spot
- Maximum 7 places available
- For cancellation within 30 days, 65% refund is provided or payment is transferrable for a future Replenish Retreat
- If for any reason the retreat is cancelled a full refund will be provided
About the Facilitators
Tracy creates and guides journeys of transformation.
Her purpose is to inspire. To show the way to balance, beauty and expression. To be in a space of wonder. To create unity and understanding.
Tracy has been coaching and facilitating across Asia Pacific for over 15 years. She senses and works with energy, has strong intuition, sees connections, is able to guide others to higher consciousness and vibration, and to facilitate awakening and shift.
Her clients say she brings a deep sense of calm and wisdom. She provides a safe space for exploration, for release. To connect with soul and source and open up to all possibilities. To gain clarity and start creating. To fully awaken and step into personal power. To heal relationships with self and others. To become grounded, connected and free.
Tracy works with individuals, leaders, groups and organisations. She has coached senior leaders across the globe, facilitated strategy for top teams, and run transformation programs for organisations as well as workshops and retreats for groups.
Tracy lives in Bonny Hills by the ocean and near the mountains with her husband and two lovely girls.
Emma Gray is an international bestselling author, Clinical Psychologist, Meditation teacher and Master Coach. She has worked with leaders and entrepreneurs, coaches, authors, journalists, CEOs, and changemakers who are passionate about creating lasting impact. She is passionate about empowering women.
Recognising that every soul has a Calling, Emma revels in helping her clients discover their innate strengths, abilities and sense of purpose. With a Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology, Emma blends her understanding of modern neuroscience with traditional Eastern approaches to mind, body, and spiritual wellbeing.
After 10 years in the corporate world, Emma experienced her own life crisis which was the catalyst for her awakening, and put her on the path to discover a life of passion, purpose, joy and vitality. Her journey led to immersion in yoga and meditation, and the profound privilege of meditating with the Gyuto monks of Tibet.
Her soul’s purpose is simple. To help others find their own natural joy and sense of purpose, to thrive, and live their true calling.
Emma lives on Sydney’s Northern Beaches with her family, soaking up the sunshine and salty sea air.