with Tracy Driscoll and Emma Gray
Reconnect with nature. Reconnect with yourself. Reconnect with spirit.
Join us at the beautiful Mansfield Estate Eco Retreat at Bonny Hills for 3 days of replenishment and rejuvenation.
Led by Tracy and Emma who are masters at group transformation and coaching.
Queen’s Lake nature immersion walk
Relaxation, massage or 1:1 coaching
Yoga or relaxation
Embodied Wisdom Session
Gong sound healing
Relaxation, massage, or 1:1 coaching
Yoga or relaxation
Rainbow Beach final circle
Lunch and goodbyes
- Boutique premium eco friendly accommodation for 2 nights and 3 days
- Round trip airport pick up and drop off
- Facilitated wisdom sessions, nature immersion walks, sound healing, and guided meditation circles
- Exquisite, nutritious meals with a global flavour by Seed Catering led by Chef Will Edwards (https://www.seedcatering.com.au)
- Meals: Day 1: lunch, afternoon tea, dinner. Day 2: breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner. Day 3: breakfast, morning tea, lunch
- 1 x 1 hour massage
- Optional 1:1 coaching session during the retreat and a follow-up session one month later with Tracy or Emma
- Tracy and Emma on-sight and accessible for the duration
- Retreat dates 21-23 February 2023
- Airfare is not included in the retreat price
- Travel and medical insurance are recommended
- Payment in full is required upon registration to secure your spot
- Maximum 7 places available
- For cancellation within 30 days, 65% refund is provided or payment is transferrable for a future Replenish Retreat
- If for any reason the retreat is cancelled a full refund will be provided
About the Facilitators
Tracy creates and guides journeys of transformation.
Her purpose is to inspire. To show the way to balance, beauty and expression. To be in a space of wonder. To create unity and understanding.
Tracy has been coaching and facilitating across Asia Pacific for over 15 years. She senses and works with energy, has strong intuition, sees connections, is able to guide others to higher consciousness and vibration, and to facilitate awakening and shift.
Her clients say she brings a deep sense of calm and wisdom. She provides a safe space for exploration, for release. To connect with soul and source and open up to all possibilities. To gain clarity and start creating. To fully awaken and step into personal power. To heal relationships with self and others. To become grounded, connected and free.
Tracy works with individuals, leaders, groups and organisations. She has coached senior leaders across the globe, facilitated strategy for top teams, and run transformation programs for organisations as well as workshops and retreats for groups.
Tracy lives in Bonny Hills by the ocean and near the mountains with her husband and two lovely girls.
Emma is an international bestselling author, coach, meditation teacher, and Clinical Psychologist. She works with big hearted women, passionate about making a meaningful difference. She loves helping women step into their highest potential.
Emma revels in helping her clients discover their innate strengths and sense of purpose. With a Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology, Emma blends her understanding of modern neuroscience with traditional Eastern approaches to mind, body, and spiritual wellbeing.
After 10 years in the corporate world, Emma experienced her own life crisis which was the catalyst for her awakening, helping her discover a life of passion, purpose, joy and vitality. Her journey led to immersion in yoga and meditation, and the profound privilege of meditating with the Gyuto monks of Tibet.
Her soul’s purpose is simple. To help others find their own natural joy and sense of purpose, to thrive, and live their true calling. To live with more ease and flow.
Emma lives on Sydney’s Northern Beaches with her family, soaking up the sunshine and salty sea air.
Feedback about Tracy and Emma
“Tracy’s impact on my personal and professional life has been profoundly positive. Having Tracy as a coach has been one of the best decisions I have made. Our sessions always leave me feeling inspired with key insights resonating with me for weeks and months afterwards! The experience has been fantastic.”
Steven Lynch, Managing Director, British Chamber of Commerce
“In Emma’s group I have felt seen and heard, and completely accepted. Through gentle mindful meditative practice, Emma offers a safe space for vulnerability to be expressed, and for profound healing to occur. Thank you Emma.”
Jade Sherrel, Coach, Massage Therapist and Mum
“It was a great pleasure to work with Tracy. Her approach impressed me so much that I decided to bring her team in to coach my executive team. My team loved it and came out stronger. I have had many coaching engagements in the past, her team is one of the great ones, if not the best.”
Diane Yu, Co-founder FreeWheel and CTO, Advanced Advertising Comcast
“Being part of Emma’s group was truly a special, heart opening, safe space to connect with like minded souls engaging in personal growth towards Self Mastery… I highly regard Emma for leading this group with wisdom & soul. Thank you Emma.”
Catherine Banu, Coach